The USA Reclamation Summit Team understands there may be times that an event attendee has a need to make a request for cancellation. In an effort to balance the needs of the attendee and the risks the USA Reclamation Summit Team assumes in preparing for its events (food & beverage, event material production services, etc.), the USA Reclamation Summit Team provides the following standard cancellation policies.
General Cancellation Requirements
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any event attendee requesting a cancellation should request a confirmation of cancellation prior to assuming the cancellation has been received and processed.
- Cancellations made prior to 14 days before the start date of the activity will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days prior to the start date of the activity, will receive a 50 percent refund.
- Cancellations made seven days or fewer prior to the start date of the activity, will not receive a refund, unless there are extenuating circumstances.